Self-sharpening Knife Block
Sharpness is always within reach with the ZWILLING self-sharpening FOUR STAR knife blocks. The self-sharpening slots boast built-in ceramic honing wheels that automatically sharpen when knives are stored or removed. The remaining slots are for serrated steak knives, with toothed blades that never need sharpening. The slot is equipped with an extra sharpening slot for fine edge knife collection expansion
This set of core knives sets the kitchen up with the absolute essentials. Tackle small scale tasks with the paring knife, perform in-hand work with the prep knife, and dice onions and slice meat with the chef’s knife.
FOUR STAR is the top-selling knife series for ZWILLING worldwide. Honed and hand-finished by the most skilled artisans, this celebrated collection is the model of safety, ergonomics, and comfort. Thanks to their seamless transition from bolster to handle, the knives are comfortable to use for long periods of time. The bolster provides the right balance while acting as a safe finger guard. The knives are made of proprietary special formula steel that has been perfected for over 280 years. Combined with the signature ZWILLING ice-hardening technique, these FRIODUR blades are harder, sharper, they will NOT STAIN or chip and they retain their sharpness longer. Tailor-made for FOUR STAR knives, this innovative knife block helps you maintain this superior sharpness. Precision-forged from a single piece of steel, the SIGMAFORGE knives have an exceptionally sturdy, balanced and flexible blade.
- Set includes 4-inch paring, 5-inch serrated utility, 5.5-inch fine edge prep, 8-inch chef’s, 8-inch bread knife, kitchen shears, and self-sharpening block
- Self-sharpening block features stylish brushed stainless-steel cap and stained ash wood base that is tailor made for the FOUR STAR knife series
- Labeled self-sharpening slots sharpen each time a knife is removed or replaced and ensure proper knife placement
- SIGMAFORGE knife is forged from a single piece of solid high carbon NO STAIN steel
- Ice-hardened FRIODUR blade starts sharper, stays sharper longer, and has superior resilience
- Precision-honed blades and laser-controlled edge ensure superior sharpness
- Dishwasher safe, handwash recommended