These Ebelskiver Turning Tools are designed to gently turn the beloved Danish pancakes for which they are named. Traditional ebelskivers, also called "appleskives" meaning apple slices, are cooked in a specially designed ebelskiver pan that features half-sphere indentations which form their distinctive spherical shape. They are uniquely designed to reach into these indentations and gently turn the delicate pancakes over while keeping them, and their delicious filling, intact. Measuring 12-inches long, they help keep hands away from the hot pan and are safer than using toothpicks or flatware to turn the dough. Plus, they won't scratch non-stick cookware. Ebelskivers are most common before Christmas and served with glogg, a Scandinavian mulled wine. These light and fluffy pancakes can be filled with bits of apple or other fruit, cheese, or chocolate, sprinkled with powdered sugar, and dipped in jam. Ebelskiver Turning Tools double nicely for many other kitchen tools, from scoring pastry, to fluting a pie crust, checking cake for doneness, rippling icing, flipping veggies, reaching the bottom of a jar, and more. Made from Eastern European beechwood. Won't scratch non-stick surfaces. Hand wash in warm, soapy water. Set of 2.
- Mrs. Anderson's Ebelskiver Turning Tools for easily lifting, and gently turning, Danish pancakes known as ebelskivers
- Made from Eastern European beechwood; won't scratch delicate surfaces; keeps hands away from hot pans; safer than toothpicks or flatware to turn dough
- Uniquely designed to lift, and gently turn, delicate ebelskiver pancakes while keeping them, and their delicious filling, intact
- Doubles nicely for scoring pastry, fluting pie crust, checking cake doneness, rippling icing, reaching the bottom of a jar, and more
- Set of 2; hand wash in warm, soapy water